Study 5 of 13 on 1 and 2 Thessalonians
Key Text: “Just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please man, but to please God who tests our hearts” (1 Thess. 2:4, ESV).
1. What would you point to as evidence that God has changed your life?
2. What does 1 Thessalonians 2 tell us about the importance of motives in ministry?
3. What is the importance of character in the lives of those who witness to others?
4. What can we learn from Paul’s analogy in 1 Thessalonians 2:11, 12 to describe his treatment of the Thessalonians?
5. What Bible stories come to mind regarding loss of integrity among spiritual leadership?
6. What can we do to be part of the solution to the moral scandals that have plagued our culture rather than be part of the scandal ourselves?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?