I'm loving Maschine for improvisation! I love to play freely.
To make this set playable, my Maschine is loaded with:
- 3 custom Kits on A,C,D, total of 48 sounds;
- 12 Basses on B with 4 Blops;
- 6 Keys (organ/synth/piano) on E with 8 Effects;
- MultiFX on F;
- 8 more Keys and 8 Effects on G
- 12 Vocal samples with 4 Sweeps on H
Most sounds have 2 FX each, then each Group has 2 FX each and the Master has 2 FX.
Maschine is hosted as a plugin in Ableton Live on a MAC, which also has UAD-Audio: LA2A Compression, Precision Maximizer, and Precision Limiter devices loaded on my Master Bus.
The Audio in this video was recorded on a Ableton Live track while it was being improvised, in 24bit, then exported as 16bit WAV, then rendered with the Video, using Sony Vegas.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?