CANON EOS 60D

Feature length movie

Joshua  Shreve

Joshua Shreve

Here's a teaser trailer for a movie Im shooting with a friend of mine. We are basically a two man crew using a couple of canon 60D's. Just finished cutting this together and wanted to get some feedback from some fellow dslr shooters. Feel free to be completely honest. Thx.

vimeo.com/30173575

Jed Shepherd

Jed Shepherd

Seriously the best footage i've seen come out of a dslr. Comes down to skill level and your and your friends lighting abilities + shot choices are pretty damn awesome.

Have to add that the grade seems to help take some of the 'canon' colour matrix out of the image. Looks much better.

Would be good to see a 1080p version if available.

Joshua  Shreve

Joshua Shreve

Lighting is one of the most important things when it comes to cinematography, for sure. But in this case having some great sets to shoot has been invaluable. We have some talented people helping us out. Editing is also just as important in my opinion.

Hawkinson Media Company, LLC

Hawkinson Media Company, LLC Plus

Looks great man. I am always concerned when I see panning shots with DSLRs but these were nice and smooth without and distortion.

You planning to throw it up on Kickstarter?

I second Jed, want to see that 1080p if possible.

Joshua  Shreve

Joshua Shreve

When I was looking up ways to upload it to vimeo, all I could find where tutorials on uploading in 720p.

I've never done a kickstarter before but I know what it is. Im honestly not that interested in dealing with the hassle of kickstarter. Just gonna keep trucking along until we finish it.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups