Timelapse video made of 19'500 pictures during a 21 day visit in northwestern Namibia in July 2013.
Total recording time: 185 hours (almost 8 days).
Cameras: Canon 20D, Canon 40D
Lenses: Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8, Canon 35mm f/1.4 L, Canon 24-85mm f/3.5
Motion: Vixen Polarie, PocketSlider
Post-processing: LRTimelapse, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Astrofarm Tivoli (130km southeast of Windhoek) - most of the shots
- Sesriem Campsite
- Farm Harmonie (120km east of Swakopmund)
- East of Brandberg
- Etosha Safari Lodge (campsite)
- Waterberg Wilderness Lodge (campsite)
- A Blindman Paints Icons With His Hands by Maxim Alexeev
- Ibiza Sunset by 3monkeys
- Half Moon Ball Pianosolo by Stefano Mocini
- Sand Dune by Mike Allen
(all music tracks are covered under the terms of Creative Commons CC: BY-SA)
Special thanks to Reinhold Schreiber and his family (Astrofarm Tivoli) and to the owner of Farm Harmony.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?