This is part 2 of a video of Nancy Smay's talk to the Annapolis Chapter meeting of the Maryland Writers’ Association (MWA) on October 16, 2013. She spoke on "Agents and ePublishing – How do literary agents fit into the brave new world of ePublishing and self-publishing?" Nancy discussed the traditional agent/writer relationship and examine the ways in which this relationship has changed as the publishing paradigm has shifted. Her talk was on October 16, 2013 at the Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts.
For more information about the MWA, please visit: marylandwriters.org and annapolismwa.wordpress.com.
About the author:
Nancy Smay is a technical and freelance writer who has been writing for clients for more than fifteen years. She currently resides in Southern Maryland with her husband and two small boys. As a result, beside “tech writer” and “author,” her current titles include: Pirate Captain, Lego Builder, Monster Hunter, Short Order Cook, and Chauffeur. She publishes fiction under the pen name Delancey Stewart. Her published fiction book-length work includes:
- Through a Dusty Window: New York City Stories 1910-2001 (Amazon, 11/2012)
- A Rare Vintage, Book One in the Wine Country Romance Series, (Amazon 6/2013)
- Redemption Red, Book Two in the Wine Country Romance Series (Amazon, 10/15/2013)
- Men and Martinis, Book One in the Girlfriends of Gotham Series (Swoon Romance, 12/3/2013)
- Samantha’s Solace (Swoon Romance, 2014)
For more info, see delanceystewart.wordpress.com.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?