Documentaries / Forum

Documentarians, let's support one another!

Janelle Waters Vigil

Janelle Waters Vigil

Let's use this forum to meet one another, and offer comments of substantive value! Let's look at each other's films, for starters, and offer suggestions, criticism, praise--whatever, as we know this medium. I'll be the first to go if you want. My film is called "The Long Journey Home" and it's 12 minutes short. The link is vimeo.com/12008525. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Derrick Hart

Derrick Hart

Looking for an enthusiastic collaborator for a documentary about Dave Bixby, an underground folk music legend known worldwide for his 1969 album "Ode To Quetzalcoatl" & for the religious cult he was trapped in during its recording. Here's the trailer for the unfinished film... vimeo.com/36696490
I have Mr. Bixby's full cooperation.

james henson

james henson Plus

hello,im looking for people to critique my documentary first draft. please send me a message and Ill send you the password..

i would really appreciate your comments!

Chef Family

Chef Family PRO

Hi,
my name is René and I'm one of the founders of a skateboard crew/brand from Milan, Italy called Chef Family.
I wanted to share this documentary we made about our 30 day trip to Beijing and Shanghai called "A Taste of China".
There are english subtitles as well.

vimeo.com/87476940

Thank you very much for your time and we hope you enjoy the video.
Keep up the great work.
Cheers.

René
Chef Family
cheffamily.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups