How to put a desert into a liveable place? How to defeat the violence?How to believe in a better future? Another point of view to the youngsters reality. What happens when the community decide to participate?
Time to recover the ability to create. Villa el Salvador (South Lima, Perú): Art, expression, the voice of the children, imagination, local development, cultural spaces. How to move on… making strides.
* Directed by Carmen Comadrán y César Díez; Produced by Arco Iris, Educación para el Desarrollo (Asturias, España) and Tierra de Niños (Perú); Financed by Agencia Asturiana de Cooperación al Desarrollo; Music by Grupo de Danzas del CIJAC. Year of Production 2006.
This documentary was selected in:
- Mediu Güeyu Festival, Villaviciosa, Asturias, 2011.
- Ecofilms, Rhodos International Festival 2008 (Official Selection)
- Internaciotional Film Festival Amsterdam, IDFA 2007 (Docs for sale)
- International Film Festival Viña del Mar 2007. Viña del Mar, Chile. (Official Selection)
- I Festival de Cine Ambiental Voces. Antioquia, Colombia.
- DOCSDF, International Documentary Festival México City. México DF, México. (Official Selection)
- International Festival Cineposible Extremadura. Spain. (Official Selection)
- DOCUSUR, International Southern Documentary Film Festival. Tenerife, Spain. (Market)
- Lavapies Film Festival. Madrid, Spain
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?