An interpretation of Lewis Carroll's "Alice" stories and characters using digital cut-out style animation with a quirky yet poignantly nostalgic mood. The figures are hand drawn and painted in watercolor and colored pencil, finished in Photoshop, and animated in After Effects.
Screenings & Awards:
- 2012 American Illustration-American Photography International Motion Art Awards 1 Selected winner
- 2013 Louisiana International Film Festival
- 2013 ASIFA-Atlanta Roll Yer Own independent animation festival
- 2013 Dragon Con Independent Film Festival
- 2013 Atlanta Shortsfest
- 2013 ASIFA-Atlanta's Best Shorts of 2013
- 2013 PBA 30 Atlanta Shorts
- 2014 Surreal Salon Six
- 2014 Tournées Film Festival
- 2014 RadCon 6B Science Fiction & Fantasy Convention
- 2014 Detcon 1 - The North American Science Fiction Convention
- 2014 Tri-Cities International Fantastic Film Festival (TCIF3)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?