The Story Beyond The Still

Dates wrong on Judging Calender?

Tim Kay

Tim Kay

Might want to double check Official Rules Date Chart, looks like this segment will begin Judging in June (think they mean July).

Cheers,
Tim

Sean T. McCoy

Sean T. McCoy

Judging began June 25 for Segment 5 (Chapter 6). That's because they begin judging as soon as the segment begins. For example, Cache was submitted around the beginning of this segment. They could have already judged that entry by now.

Voting, on the other hand, begins July 27 12:00 a.m. (When they announce the top 5). Voting will end July 31, 2010, 11:59 p.m. ET. The winner will be announced August 2, 2010 12:00 a.m. ET.

jankworks

jankworks

"Cache was submitted around the beginning of this segment. They could have already judged that entry by now."

Well I sure hope that's not the case... hopefully they'll judge from the final version submitted, once the deadline has passed. I was sort of operating on that assumption.

Sean T. McCoy

Sean T. McCoy

Ha! Don't listen to me. I was just using your piece as an example.

Not sure this applies to swapping out, but it's all I could find in the contest rules:

"Contest Submissions shall not be removable by Entrants and, accordingly, the license granted in and to Submissions shall be non-revocable and perpetual."

Best

Maladaahn

Maladaahn

Interesting point though. I wonder how that works?

Tony Deemer

Tony Deemer

Is it too late to submit for chapter 6? I am confused on deadlines, I thought ch 6 was the last? I planned on filming next friday night for my Chapter 6 submission, is it too late?!?

Ryan Smith

Ryan Smith

sorry, too late. Chapter 7 opens on August 1st, I believe, when they announce the winner of Chapter 6...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups