The Story Beyond The Still

OC Group come to gether to make a Chapter 5 Submittion.

a Nelson Production

a Nelson Production Plus

I am looking to put together a team of 4-5 to put together a submission for Chapter 5. I am a skilled with the camera and own my own equipment, so if you don't own a camera and or think you would like to contribute to the crew by means of script writer, grip, 1st AC, audio, post editor. Please let me know. Requirements are: you have to have watched the last 4 chapters live or can drive to the Orange County or Los Angeles, CA and are passionate about your work efforts. I look forward to working with you as one of my team members on my chapter 5 submission.

together and Submission please forgive my spelling HAHAH! I have been at the studio editing for the last 14 hours strait.. My bad!!

Maladaahn

Maladaahn

I'm in Chicago, but good luck!

Jeff Turick

Jeff Turick Plus

Hi Adam,
you may not have gotten too much of a response on this since its pretty late in the game to get a chapter 5 submission started. most people start planning their shoot even before the winners for that chapter are announced and then spend the month solidly putting their film together. now may be a good time to assemble your crew to shoot something for chapter 6 though. Best of luck to you!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups