The Story Beyond The Still

First Time Submitting

Ryan Booth

Ryan Booth Plus

Hey guys, Ch.5 is my first submission and I uploaded about an hour ago (through the group page) and it is up on my personal page... I read through the forums and it seems that that is the "confirmation" that you get that it is in the admin pool waiting for approval. Just want to triple check that that is the case. It's getting down to the wire and I know it takes a while for approval (most likely beyond the upload deadline)...

Thanks in advance and good luck to all of the CH5 entries...

Maladaahn

Maladaahn

Hey Ryan,

Yeah, that's definitely the process. As long as you uploaded through the contest page and you see it on your page, you should be fine. It can take a while for it to be approved.

Good luck man!

Ryan Booth

Ryan Booth Plus

thanks...figured as such, but just realized i was running out of time to re-upload if necessary

Maladaahn

Maladaahn

I know man, it's always very frightening!

jankworks

jankworks

Nerve wracking... it looks like your up Ryan. Good luck!

Now I'm going to go pound my head against the wall for awhile until I get some kind of confirmation...

Countdown: Quarter to 12 and nothing showing on my homepage yet, despite confirmation of upload. Gulp.

Ryan Booth

Ryan Booth Plus

really? miracle is up? i don't see it... am i missing something?

jankworks

jankworks

I saw it on your homepage. So at least you know it has been converted processed and documented.

Luke Hrabal

Luke Hrabal Plus

I think I am in the same position I just uploaded mine and nothing its not showing up anyware. I finished uploading moments before the deadline so ...... silently praying to the vimeo gods that it made it......

Ryan Booth

Ryan Booth Plus

true...good point. guess that will have to suffice to help me get some sleep tonight :) best of luck! i'm sure yours will show up!

jankworks

jankworks

Looks like you made the deadline, and then some. Nice work!

Ryan Booth

Ryan Booth Plus

thanks! and whew, no kidding...you polishing yours up for this chapter???

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups