The Story Beyond The Still

Scriptwriting offer

Popeye Theophilus Barrnumb

Popeye Theophilus Barrnumb

I don't think I'm going to be able to make a film for Chapter 6, unfortunately.

If anyone needs some help with their script, I am interested in doing so. Either written from scratch, based in part or whole from your idea, or I can get creative if you want, or re-writes or suggestions. And you can always tweak it after-the-fact, if you want. (plus the usual fact of the film rarely following the script all that much anyway)

First come, first served, in case there are a lot of requests. And I'm only interested in listed credit for the work. (partial or full as the case may be) Scriptwriter and/or Creative Consultant, or whatever. (with me retaining "I did this" rights so I can use it in my "resume" and for show and tell, on and off the Net, with effective "publication" rights so people can read it if I choose)

Here is a link to my Chapter 5 entry script, "False Dawn", for reference. I use Celtx as my scriptwriting program. celtx.com/

(note that this is in what I call Writer/Director format, so it has much more description and detail than a standard format script has -- I would probably write a standard format script for someone else)

ciaoifilm.net/docs/FalseDawn.pdf

Contact me at the e-mail address on the script.

Maladaahn

Maladaahn

Hey PTB,

I'm always interested in hearing thoughts and ideas. If you're familiar with Jekyll & Hyde and you want to take a look at my first 4 chapters, your feedback is certainly appreciated, and any thoughts you may have on the direction moving forward as well.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups