Canon 5d mark II Pro

Does anyone even moderate this group?

Make Some Tea

Make Some Tea Plus

Title is pretty self explanatory. The group is one of the kind. If you're looking for pro stuff you want to go to this group. So why are there so many video that just don't feel like they belong?

Scott Zoller

Scott Zoller

Hi,
Yes the group is moderated. Lately there have been so many new members, and so many videos added that I have fallen behind. (This is typically the busiest time of year for me, as everyone wants to advertise for the holidays.) There are some videos that might not meet the strict criteria that was set up for this group. That being said, some videos might not be of the highest caliber, but might have some value for our growing group of members. If you have specific concerns about any particular videos. Please send me a PM. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings by discussing this in the open forum. Thanks for your comment. I will try to do a better job of moderating in the future.
Scott

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups