7DPRO [Canon EOS 7D]

Travel the World With me & Get Paid for a Year Maybe Longer

Jubril Agoro

Jubril Agoro

I am looking for an AMAZING Video Guy , To FILM and EDIT my Journey Plus Shoot business promo videos . Must have American/Euro PASSPORT. Must be at least 18, and have some Footage online edited Vimeo/Youtube. Speaking Spanish will be a Major plus. Writing & Internet Marketing skills MAJOR extra plus. All accommodations/Flight/Plus Pay will be provided. This is an 11 month commitment. If you know some please send me their youtube/vimeo channel they don't need crazy experience but looking to grow with someone with a great eye . I dont care if they do music videos/Docs whatever I just want too see the kind of Eye they have thank you in advance. I prefer DSLR shooting and someone is not afraid to try new things.

This is not Hollywood Budget, this perfect opportunity for you grow your portfolio & have time of your life and grow. Then you get make money on top of that. This will be a two man show me and you. You will live with me all around the world. Yes there will be other people in picture if have big shoot or something. For most part will be both of us. You will have a bit free time to work on your own work. Too get familiar with me visit my youtube channel here for type of travel etc I do youtube.com/user/JubrilAgoro. Then Also business I will be shooting interviews in person and promo videos etc youtube.com/user/jubril58. This will start in March 2012

I am looking to take my video work from amateur look to professional and clean look.
Shot me a msg with your channel of work if you are interested

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups