This is a short video of our holiday in Vegas.
Some things I have Learnt from making this video are:
1. NOT to use the 550D auto focus in movie mode.
2. That it is hard to use the screen to focus in bright sunlight.
3. My colour correction skills need some work.
4. Not to use the Fader ND on a zoom lens.
5. Not to be scared to use a combination of lenses.
6. To get a small mobile tripod for shooting.
All in all I am 50% happy with the video and will take what i've learnt and use it to make the next one better.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?