EOS550D/T2i

Technicolor Cinestyle Profile Not Appearing in Video Mode

Clayton McLaughlin

Clayton McLaughlin

Alright, I've downloaded the Cinestyle picture profile and followed all directions to put it on my T2i. It was successful, but only for still mode. When I'm taking pictures I have no problem finding and choosing the Cinestyle profile. But as you can probably imagine, that's not why I put this style on the camera. When I flip the camera to video mode, the Cinestyle profile is no where to be found.

Now I have tried to put the camera in video mode and do all the same steps via the Canon Utility, but it will not let me upload a file in the same way that the Utility will when the phone is in any still mode. Any suggestions?

emile.khafizov

emile.khafizov

"On the video mode press the “Menu” button, scroll right to the forth menu (last red one) and select “Picture Style”. Once selected a list of all the styles will come up. Press the “DISP.” button on one of the “User Def.” styles. Finally select “Picture Style” and now you can scroll and select “CineStyle” from the list to make this your picture profile." - jonathanpalfrey.co.uk/2011/05/01/adding-the-technicolor-profile-to-the-550d/

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups