Experimental Video Art

Music Available For Collaborations

saddet

saddet

Hi, my name is saddet and I'm organizing a series of collaborative digital media projects. my first project was an open remix collaboration that has attracted over 17 remixers to date, you can hear that here: soundcloud.com/groups/groceries-remixes the original and all remixes will be released as a free creative commons licensed album in the first half of this year.

for my next project I'm looking for people to collaborate on a William Gibson inspired electro-pop song called 'crude boy'. I'm hoping to get many people interpreting the song in different and new ways. this will be followed by another remix collaboration once the current one concludes. you can find the song here: soundcloud.com/saddet/crude-boy

thanks for your time, I hope this isn't considered spam - but I figured as a musician looking for a video artist there must be video artists looking for musicians!

- s

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups