Free HD stock footage / Forum

Links to other collections of free footage...

Phil Fried

Phil Fried Plus

vimeo.com/user7922184 writes: "I have 75 stock clips now on Vimeo. Source files for download."
videvo.net/
Videezy.com
namaarchive.com/
BottledVideo.com
beachfrontprod.blogspot.co.at/
xstockvideo.com

Feel free to post your suggestions and links, maybe you have your own channel, group or album where you add stuff you'd like to share!

David Schmerin

David Schmerin

I just recently launched a new site called bottledvideo.com where all we do is give away free stock footage in both HD & SD formats. No registration or accounts are required to download footage and we have no daily limits. As of this time we have just over 10,000 clips online available for free download.

al alif

al alif

nice stuff dave. just what i need for my upcoming short. regards from malaysia

Mr.W

Mr.W

I have a video called champagne and some fire test stock you can use if you please on my profile.

brighton

brighton

Great channel Phil! I love what you're doing.

Arturo Marcos

Arturo Marcos

i've only edited my first piece and exposed it here on vimeo and i took the clips from a great website xstockvideo.com All free of any restrictions on royalties or copyright.
Mainly HD 1080 shot at 25 fps and between 6-30 secs duration.

Jeffrey Beach

Jeffrey Beach

I have a personal blog where I upload video I shot for stock footage usage. I have some of them uploaded to Vimeo as well. Feel free to let me know what you think! I am still in the process of organizing and finding a way to display the 70+ clips I now have available. Any suggestions would be helpful, or feel free to pass the link along to anyone you think would be interested.

the blog is at: beachfrontprod.blogspot.com

Thanks! Love the group!

Pimsley

Pimsley

I salute you all!!!

LeRoi Lightning

LeRoi Lightning

Love this! It'd be great if more people found this and added/shared. Fantastic, Phil.

Mat Cooper

Mat Cooper

Great resource, Thankyou. maybe you should set up a paypal donate button

David Schmerin

David Schmerin

Just a small announcement that BottledVideo.com now has 12,083 free stock footage clips online and ready for immediate download. No Credits, Credit Cards, User Accounts, or Registration required.

At BottledVideo.com Free Stock Footage is ALL we do!

Victor F

Victor F

I give away free stock footage from my short film. Watch it and contact me if you want something!
vimeo.com/52350853
Enjoy!

Darrin Brower

Darrin Brower

Anyone have stock footage of gears (preferably large ones) engaging and/or turning together? I can't seem to find anything like that. This forum is great. Thanks for providing these free resources!

Ben Howling

Ben Howling

Here's a channel I've just started. I'll endeavour to add as much stock footage as I can throughout the year. It's a good opportunity for me to practice, and if the footage can be used by anyone, then it's a bonus.

vimeo.com/channels/460555

cheers,
Ben

John Tunay

John Tunay

You can also find Free Stock Footage from this marketplace. All media is royalty-free so we get the freedom of using it for any purposes. The following is the link to their site:

motionelements.com/free/stock-footage

Do check their site, I believe they have more than 100,000 stock media on their marketplace. The link above is for the free stuff only.

Enjoy!

Nama Archive

Nama Archive

Hello Everyone,

You can download FREE 1080 HD STOCK FOOTAGE FROM namaarchive.com
As part of the launch of the website we are giving away 1 FREE STOCK FOOTAGE PER DAY.

Jimmy Johns

Jimmy Johns

on editableclips.com youll find free video backgrounds, overlays, lower thirds, motion elements, video mattes, transitions, production music & sounds etc.

all files are free for commercial and private use. a new file every week. there are already more than 400 clips online.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups