Sony NEX-FS700 User Group

Lenses for the FS700

Richard Marsh

Richard Marsh Plus

I'm about ready to buy an FS700, but need to decide which zoom lens to order for situations when it's run 'n gun. Any suggestions? A mount? Also, does anyone have suggestions for some killer primes? Thanks.

INDO Inc Productions

INDO Inc Productions

HI Richard
I have the stock of Canon lens so i went for the Metabones speed booster, seems good, i use a canon 24-70 for run and gun, also a tokina for canon 11-16 that gets a vinyet when pulled back..
I also shoot surfing with a canon 100-400 with a 2 x doubler but you need very good natural light, even then its sketchy and hard to get focus.. the reason i need to get so close is because the super slow mo looks boring unless you are very close to the subject,, in my opinion

INDO Inc Productions

INDO Inc Productions

im also looking for good primes, but want to break away from canon, get a different look, maybe the Zeiss ZE primes

Ric Murray Studio, Inc

Ric Murray Studio, Inc PRO

I have the 35mm and 85mm F1.5 Rokinor Cine lenses and they are very very good for the money. I would try A-Bing them with the Zeiss and see if the difference is worth the $$ to you

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups