The Homebrewing Community. / Forum

Helping each other out

Billy Broas

Billy Broas

Hey brewers,

I thought it'd be a good idea if we could provide feedback, tips, and advice about each other's videos. I'm pretty new at video production but already really like it. Maybe the more experienced people could help the noobs like myself. Even the noobs have valuable advice I'm sure.

Most of my videos are on my blog but I'll start getting them up here too so I can contribute.

What do you all think?

Mikael Karlmark

Mikael Karlmark

Hello all,

I think Billy's idea is great. This group will be what we make of it and discussing the content here in a constructive way has the potential of improving what we can bring to it. It could help us develop and become better at what we do and will hopefully also bring nice new friendships. Let's give it a try!

Mikael

Josh Peltier

Josh Peltier

I am a big fan of this idea. What do you guys think about adding a thread for ideas and suggestions for content, with the idea of drawing on each others expertise on homebrewing topics. If there is something that you think we could produce a helpful video of, post it, and those with that particular knowledge could make a video. I am starting out, and love the lively forums out there, but I am definitely a visual learner. I think we could produce some amazing content on all aspects of our hobby!

Josh

Billy Broas

Billy Broas

I'm with you Josh - I'm a very visual learner too. Granted I love to read, but when it comes to learning something like homebrewing, I need to see it done. That's really why I started my beer blog, because I know there are more of us visual people out there. I've got a backlog of videos that I'll be getting up on Vimeo this weekend and would love feedback on them. Good idea about starting threads about videos we want to see. I'll do some brainstorming.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups