Simple test of pyro 2 shader possibilities.
Some technical details:
- Deep shadow maps with normal settings (512x512 res., 2x2 pixel samples).
- Micropolygon render.
- Motion blur is on (motion factor equal 1).
- Default settings for mantra pixel samples.
- Dicing equal 1.5.
- Scattering at fast mode (no internal shadows).
- Scattering sampling was equal 1.
- Point cloud volume stepsize is 0.5. I can admit that this option influence rendertimes considerably. For example, some frames could not be rendered by mantra at 0.5 stepsize at all (more than 6 hours :) per fame). Increasing stepsize helps alot.
Finally i got 3 minutes per frame.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?