Motion Graphic Artists

Animated Graphic Novel Artist needed!

Charles Cagle

Charles Cagle

I need a 2 minute long 1920's mobster style video. I have secured the rights for every member of this project to use the video in their portfolio. It will be used as the introduction to a new online video game.

I need a cartoon style graphic artist to make this video, these are simple animations and the video in its entirety will only be around 2-3 minutes long. Here are some sample videos for the style of art we are going for:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPRtI9Okz-U&feature=player_embedded
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqdix4bMvYE

Asking artists interested to submit a sample piece, take this picture
bit.ly/QF1xcg
and interpret that into a graphic representation in the style of the videos listed above.
Send your submission to crchbiz@gmail.com
This project pays $600 and there is opportunity for a lot of future work should everything go well.
Look forward to hearing from you all!

Charles Cagle

Charles Cagle

Oh yes, music and voice acting is done, editing and final production will be done by me, I just need the artist to make this work!

Charles Cagle

Charles Cagle

Upping pay to $1000 for a qualified applicant to do this project.

Stephen Smith

Stephen Smith

Another great place to look for talented professionals is CreativeCOW.net, with over 2 million clicks a month they have a lot of users. They have a section of their page dedicated to just finding new talent: services.creativecow.net/

Best of luck.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups