Premiere Pro User

Introduce Yourself

Emrys Roberts

Emrys Roberts PRO

I'm a video production manager for an ENC engineering firm in Denver, CO. I handle all video work for the company which is corporate tradeshow, internal communications, and project or initiative focused video.

I use Adobe Production Premium for all my editing and motion graphics work. I also shoot on a Canon XH-A1 HDV camera.

:)

Ren Yen

Ren Yen

I am glad I found a Premiere Pro group because it seems everyone in Vimeo is using Sony Vegas or Apple. Anyways I am currently a Premiere Elements 4 user and I like it very much for slideshows. I join this group to see Premiere Pro's potential. Thanks.

Emrys Roberts

Emrys Roberts PRO

Nice to meet you Ren, if you have any questions along the way about Premiere Pro, definitely post it in the FAQ section. And any of your videos you would like to show for the group to check out. Glad to have you with us. :)

Kidmerican

Kidmerican

Hey everybody, I'm a college student at the University of Illinois doing videos mainly on the side, but I also work for the University making videos for the local TV channel and website. It's hard to find people who use Premiere, as it seems Final Cut Pro is the latest fashion nowadays, but it's good to see a vimeo community dedicated to it! I use a Canon XL2 and Premiere CS3 for my productions.

tdub303

tdub303

hello all. I am new to PP. I hope to learn a network with other users of all levels. I will be using it mostly for animating still images.

MUZIEKTELEVISIE.NL

MUZIEKTELEVISIE.NL

Hi, I'm a filmmaker from the Netherlands. I did only fun projects untill now, but I hope to do official music videos in the future. And I'm completely fan of Ppro (cs4), I love how intuitive it works. I tried FCP recently, but really can't understand why that NLE is so much more popular than PPro.

Mac Salcedo

Mac Salcedo

Been in the business for sometime the oldschool days gradually upgrading & i hope to ask questions from time to time

Grant Willis (VK5GR)

Grant Willis (VK5GR) Plus

Hello there. I have been using Premiere Pro CS3 for about a year now. Prior to that I had Premiere 6.5 for about 3 years. I only use it for making movies as a hobby but do strive for that professional look to what I create. I have to say that CS3 has been a very nice package to work with, although it has a couple of quirks when editing HD footage which make project management a pain. I am also glad I found a group on Vimeo using Premiere and hope to learn some more tricks to getting the most out of the system from here.

Update: Janaury 2011 - Made the switch to CS5 on a Windows 7 based i7/960 platform. Very impressed!

T. Mash

T. Mash

Hello ppl!!! I just started using Premiere Pro and I have a MILLION questions. Please help. I'm shooting w/ a Sony HDR-FX7 and I was using Sony Vegas 8&9. Premiere Pro seems to have a better look to it. We'll see.

Helge Hafstad

Helge Hafstad Plus

Hi, not yet a Premiere Pro user, but am in the process of upgrading into the Production Premium Suite CS5 via Photoshop CS3. Also an i7 quad based PC to run this on. Current video editing experience is with Pinnacle 12 and 14 so do expect a very steep learning curve when I get started. Might have questions then, but none as yet. Find that there are some good video tutorials available for both After Effects and Premiere Pro on the web, and am trying to pre-soak in some information there.

Allan MacKenzie.tv

Allan MacKenzie.tv PRO

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the group and vimeo. I formed my own video production business around 5 years ago here in Brisbane Aus. I've always loved premiere pro and have stuck by it through thick and thin even when I was under an amount of peer pressure to switch to FCP, glad I stayed the course and found this group, I love CS5.

Red Square Visual Arts

Red Square Visual Arts PRO

Hello everyone. I am a 13-year photographer who is transitioning into video and loving the results so far (as basic as my abilities might be). I am based in South Florida but work worldwide. My still image portfolio is redsquarephoto.com

DoubleScope Films

DoubleScope Films Plus

My name is Luis Ruiz and I am co-owner of DoubleScope Films. We are a DSLR specialty video production company from El Paso, TX. We had been a FCP company until recently I took Premiere out for a spin. After finding the one-button FCP keyboard customization feature and experiencing the joys of native h264 editing, I'm hooked.

Kiss The Baby Productions

Kiss The Baby Productions

Hello every body glad to be a part of the group. My name is Romel Mebane and i own a company called kiss The baby Productions. Its a production company that provides the services for Videography, Photography, and Motion graphic Designing. First i started with Avid, then i went to Final cut studio. Now i ended up with CS5 Adobe master Collection. I been with it for about a year now, and i must say i am hooked. Not only do i love CS5 premiere pro but the master collection is more appropriate for any aspect of production. So i am here to stay.

Kevin Monahan

Kevin Monahan

Hi everyone. My name is Kevin Monahan and I work at Adobe. I'm the Sr. Content and Community Lead which means I write documentation for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro. I also manage the communities surrounding these products. Please message me if you create tutorials and wish to see them linked to in Help.

Mark Mountford

Mark Mountford Plus

Hi all, nice to find a group dedicated to Premier Pro. I've recently converted to it after spending 4 years editing with Avid, got to say, really liking it so far! I use it at my current job as an editor for Caravan Finder TV and because Adobe were clever enough to cut their prices in half after Apple screwed up with Final Cut X, I decided to take the step and bought it for my own personal projects. Really liking the workflow and links with other Adobe products, but still not sure if I prefer it to Avid, guess time will tell!

Harold López Garroz

Harold López Garroz

Hello, there. I've been editing with Adobe Premiere Pro for 4 years now. Just arrived at Montreal and I'm looking for user groups here.

Peter Calvin

Peter Calvin PRO

I am an architectural and editorial photographer with past experience with 16mm and Betacam. One of my (still) clients asked me if I shot video. I said yes, upgraded my equipment and bought Premiere Pro for my editing. I will be producing short films for clients this spring. At the moment, I am working on my reel.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups