Short Films

Submit your shorts/videos and be seen on movie screens before the trailers & movies

jojoheck

jojoheck

Hi there,
I am a Production Manager for a cinema advertising company, Cinespots, but we also like to put in quality entertainment. We produce 20 minutes of content before movies start in theatres throughout California. We are looking for filmmakers to submit videos. Hopefully more than one and if you have a series of a certain character or what not we would love to check them out. It is is awesome exposure to a huge audience everyday. Take a look at our website: cinespots.com and on facebook.com/cinespots
Thanks!

Alexa Mestachvili

Alexa Mestachvili

Hello!
Have a look on this short film "Pincée de Sel... " (Pinch of Salt...)
vimeo.com/52222357 and tell me if you are interesting.... either if you are not of course!
Thanks and hope you a beautiful day!

Alexa

Eliana Alcouloumre

Eliana Alcouloumre

Maybe take a look at this short film vimeo.com/54585343 titled "My Friend Robot." Its a family-friendly sort of film, so it could really be played before any movie. I also have a 10 minute cut which I'll be uploading later this month, so if you'd like to look at that instead, just let me know. Thank you!

Eliana

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.

This is a Vimeo Group. Groups allow you to create mini communities around the things you like. Check out other interesting groups. Groups