A live mixed reality collaboration by Arahan Claveau & Selavy Oh on Friday 5th November 2010 in Second Life, as part of Michael Takeo Magruder's Changing Room project. This live event was watched by attendees at Queen's University Belfast over the course of the three day symposium.
The session ended when the next group of artists took over and 'remixed' the existing work.
Changing Room was showcased as part of:
Sonorities Festival of Contemporary Music
The Two Thousand + Ten symposium
Sonic Arts Research Centre
School of Music and Sonic Arts
Queen's University Belfast
4th-7th November 2010
- Steve Millar (as "Arahan Claveau")
- Selavy Oh (as "Selavy Oh")
- Ana Benlloch (as "Ana Vemo")
- Rachel Darke (as "Lledrith Darracq")
- Antonio Roberts (as "Overload Afterthought")
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?