The KONKREET PERFORMER Version 1.2 release is now available via the Apple App Store.
We've added something special: INERTIA control, enabling smooth morphing, from fast and responsive to ultra slow gradual transitions.
Inertia gives you new behaviour:
- when dragging the object, the nodes are pulled according to the inertia value
- using snapshots or jump mode sets a target to which the object morphs according to the inertia value
- Variable Inertia Setting: for smooth morphing transitions in your music
- A value of zero disables inertia
- Around 30 is the equivalent of the old "easing" speed in version 1.0.6
- 100 is the maximum inertia, for super slow movement.
- Control Inertia from Preferences Screen or directly via the Ribbon (for real-time changes during performance)
- Gestures (rotate/pinch) can be used seamlessly without interrupting the morphing movement
Additionally new to V1.2:
- Snapshot Enhancement: Snapshot buttons now respond to touches dragged across them for really fast changes
More information on konkreetlabs.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?