In 2013, we started a world tour of the most beautiful abandoned places on earth.
We expect that this world tour lasts at least 3 years and we called this world tour the "Lost Places Project".
You can find more info there => menilmonde.com/a-propos/lost-places-project/
For each location, we realize a short-doc : you can find them in our Vimeo Channel => vimeo.com/channels/lostplacesproject
This is our Bonus/"behind the scene" clip of our 5 days trip in North Wales.
We really enjoyed these 4 days with a fabulous automn light.
We explored 6 places in North Wales:
- Baron Hill, built in 1612, abandoned since 1920
- Point of Ayr Lighthouse, built in 1777, abandoned since 1883
- Duke of Lancaster shipwreck, abandoned since 1978
- Talysarn Hall, built in 1820, abandoned since the end of 18's
- Valle Crucis Abbey, built in 1201, abandoned since 1537
The Lancashire's Panapticons (the 2 wind art sculptures) are not lost, but we liked their strange side (located in north of Manchester, England).
Music: Saint-Motel, "My Type"
Licensing through themusicbed.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?