This is my version of the DIY crane. Made from the upper part of a 100% carbon windsurf mast. Not very small to carry but very lightweight! New outdoor footage coming soon!
Any questions or advise? Please leave a note.
- Very cheap and easy to make
- Very stiff and strong
- Smooth motion posible with decent tripod
- Option to use the whole mast (upper part and lower part)
- Takes only 1 minute to setup
- Not able take apart in smaller pieces (You can use a Rode audio boompole instead of the mast)
video shot on Canon 5DII, 24-105 lens
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?