A drug-induced blackout forces a young man to look at the intergenerational impact of the residential school experience on his life and the lives of his loved ones.
* Official Selection 2011 imagineNATIVE Film + Media Arts Festival
* Offficial Selection 2011 Winnipeg Aboriginal Film Festival
* Winner: Best Student Film at 2011 Native American Indian Film & Video Festival of the Southeast
* Official Selection 2012 Asinabka Film & Media Arts Festival
* Official Selection 2012 Biindigaate Indigenous Film Festival
* Official Selection 2012 Weengushk International Film Festival
* Screening 2013 at 3rd World Canada Screening/Fundraiser
Writer/Director: Joe E. Ironstand
Producer: Greta Cheechoo
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?