The Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open) is an educational, economic and workforce development initiative based in Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A.
Each week we feature the top most watched interviews in the I-Open library (right). The top four most played videos last week July 1 - Aug 1, 2014 are:
• Conversation and Listening ~ Ken Homer, Founder, Collaborative Conversations, Adjunct Faculty-Mentor at New Ventures West, Consultant, Facilitator/Coach, Omega Point International, Past Director Community Outreach, The World Cafe Foundation
• Networks: Weaving People, Ideas and Projects ~ June Holley, Network Weaving
• COINS-Collaborative Innovation Networks ~ Peter Gloor, Research Scientist, MIT Center for Collective Intelligence, Honorary Professor, University of Cologne, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, GalaxyAdvisors
• Making Change One Conversation At A Time ~ Bruce Waltuck, President, Freethinc, LLC
Stories are contributed to the library by a network of entrepreneurial developers in Open Source Economic Development. People share their perspective on how things work in emerging economies. Most have said they learned far more than what they gave.
Support the I-Open Library:
1.) Make a donation. For the price of a cup of coffee, lunch, or a meal, donations publish interviews and support technology. Go to the "Tip Jar" located on every library page and make your donation - no amount is too small to be received with gratitude.
2. ) Embed your video on your blog or website by copying and pasting the video embed code.
3. ) Add your Like, Share and Comment to videos, each and every one counts!
In an era of exponential social, economic and environmental shift, we stand before new frontiers abundant with opportunities for anyone prepared to grasp them. Our mission at I-Open is to share these educational experiences, and using collaborative web 2.0 technologies, bring us closer to our future.
- Betsey Merkel, Editor & Publisher
Copyright © 2005-2014 I-Open. I-Open publishes under a Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works license.
- I-Open - Visit our website