Bachelor of Arts (2010) in Cinema Studies from Oberlin College
Studied film at FAMU Film School in Prague.
I tell human stories that connect.
Whether it is a TV commercial, web-copy or journalistic review, an animated short film, or an in-house promo, I look for the personal piece that will connect.
I like it when things get changed up and I get to grow new skills and abilities. Give me the opportunity to try something new and I will jump on in, whether it is a camera, piece of software, or operating a condor.
- I have driven successful projects with budgets up to $75,000.
- My writing on Indie Film has been selected as "Best of Chicago Arts Magazine 2011".
- I have directed and managed projects with up to 12 crew members.
- I have created video and media content for Fortune 500 companies and their product launches, including Microsoft, Valve, Outerwall, and IX webhosting.
- I led crews and directed 2 shorts that have been selected for national and international film festivals. One short film has received distribution from Egoist TV.
- I have shot music videos with over 6,000,000 views on Youtube.