Jeffrey C. Packard
Freelance Editor/Post Production
.dirty gate media. (owner)
I have been doing freelance post production for over seven years, with a focus on editing and sound design. I am also an independent documentary film maker/editor and have great experience in the field as well as in the editing studio.
If you're interested, please contact me to set up a meeting so we discuss logistics and your specific needs.
Here is a quick summary of what I have to offer:
• I am energetic, enthusiastic, and eager to take on new challenges. Editing is my passion and I have a real "eye for a cut."
• I am interested in working in all facets of the post-production process, from simple log and capture, and authoring DVD/Blu-Ray, to editing, and sound design.
• I have my own studio in my home with FCP Studio 3, Avid Media Composer 3-6, Adobe CS5.5, Pro Tools M-Powered 8, Logic Express 7, Sony Vegas, etc. In addition, I am completely mobile with Adobe CS5 and ProTools on my PC laptop equipped with an external sound card for location sound work.
• I have worked on every aspect of editing that you need; from music videos, short form documentaries, long form narratives, corporate shorts, promotional videos, trailers, and, after a long hiatus, I am back in post on my first long form documentary of "American Brooklyn."
• I am very familiar with most cameras being used in the field today and am comfortable shooting on any medium and in any location. I have over 5 years experience shooting as well as recording location sound with both boom and wireless.
• I am completely comfortable around a computer no matter what the format (mac/pc) and can trouble shoot most hardware/software issues. I am also well versed ingesting and export just about any file/compression format.
- .dirty.gate.media. - Post-Production & Media Transfer Services