I'm Jen, an award-winning filmmaker, producer and voting member of National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Suncoast Chapter. Currently, I co-produce a television program called "Indie Cinema Showcase," which spotlights Florida filmmakers, actors, crew and their works. In my spare time, I produce field packages for award-winning events blog, "Central Florida Top 5," and am on the committees of Relay For Life of Hunter's Creek, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Metro Orlando and Ellen's Walk with the Angels.
Catch the latest episodes of Indie Cinema Showcase nightly on OrangeTV! Check out our website indiecinemashowcase.com to submit your Florida made films, ask for a set visit or invite us to your film's premiere! Also, if you are local and want to see your film on the big screen, stop by Enzian Theater for our monthly FilmSlam event. For more information or how to submit your film, visit enzian.org/films/filmslam. Please help support local art!
Volunteering is a huge part of my life, and it should be part of yours too. Please consider volunteering your time at your local American Cancer Society, or in your community at a local Food Bank or Homeless shelter. Find out where you can volunteer in Orlando at onebrickorlando.org, or in your area at createthegood.org.
- Indie Cinema Showcase - Spotlighting the best in Florida film
- Central Florida Top 5 - Award-winning Central Florida Events Blog
- Official Twitter - Follow my adventures on Twitter!
- Official Tumblr
- Relay For Life of Hunter's Creek
- Orlando Strides - Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Metro Orlando
- Ellen's Walk with the Angels - Orlando non-profit assisting Stage IV breast cancer Survivors
- Official Instagram