KanseiSounds is the concept of multimedia editor, musician, sound designer and video artist, José Bautista. More info at kanseisounds.com
It is specialized in the creation of multimedia projects for image artists, focusing the work on how the video, still and motion pictures fits the musical and sound development, creating an unique audiovisual language.
In recent years he has specialized, through KanseiSounds, in the production of audiovisual projects, editing and postproducing Multimedias and creating also music and sound design for each work. He has worked with photographers around the world including award winningartists like Gueorgui Pinkhassov and Carl de Keyzer ( MAGNUM), Todd Hido, Ricardo Cases, Pep Bonet, Toshihiro Oshima, Stanley Greene,Franesco Zizola, Guillaume Herbaut, Shen Wei, Yuri Kozyrev, and others. It also works with agencies such as NOOR, Contacto and Eyes in Progress. His work has been published in TIME Magazine (USA), Le Monde (France), El Mundo (Spain), Rolling Stone magazine, and many specialized sites.
Please, use headphones when watching and listen to my videos :-) .
- World Press Photo Multimedia Award: Third Prize for “Calcio Storico”, Editor, Music and Postproduction. 2014.
- World Press Photo Multimedia Award: First Prize for “Into the Shadows”, Music, Sound Design, Multimedia Editor and Postproduction. 2013.
- Lens Culture Multimedia Award: First Prize for “Grozny, 9 cities”. 2011. Music, Sound and Multimedia production.
- Visa Pour l’image: First Prize Webdocumentary “La Zone”, Music and Sound. 2011.
- France 24-RFI: First Prize for “La Zone” web documentary. Music and Sound. 2011.
- Mut Documentary Shortfilms Festival: Jury price for “Haiti, the earth that died screaming” Music & Audiovisual Production. 2011.
- PhotoEspaña: Special mention for “Paloma al aire” Music & Audiovisual Production. 2010.