This parisian band has been touring intensively for 3 years now.
They’ve been playing more than a 150 gigs in the UK in 7 tours including:
- The Great Escape Festival in Brighton with the Artrocker Magazine (2008 and 2009)
- In the city festival in Manchester
- Headlining the FOXFEST 2009 in London
- Supporting The Subways, Titus Andronicus, Ebony Bones, Flashguns, The Aggrolites, Screaming tea party
- Headlining the Barfly Camden and played the Underworld in London.
- The Club NME.
King of Conspiracy brought their alternative/punk noise in Marseille, Lille, Cean, Saint-Etienne and Paris in France.
In august 2009, the band toured JAPAN for 10 days playing 7 gigs.
2010 is already a busy year for them!
They toured Germany in February, participated in South by Southwest in Austin, played in New York in March and supported Blood Red Shoes during their French tour in April.
King of Conspiracy has been featured in magazines and websites like the Artrocker, the Fly, Spinner and interviewed by MTV 3 in the US.
They released their first self-produced album “Noisy sounds and heartbeats” in 2007 and a couple of EPs in 2008 and 2009.
King of Conspiracy will be recording their brand new album in the summer of 2010.