I am an information scientist and business analyst who has specialised in providing support and guidance to businesses and organisations who want to use the Internet to achieve significant growth since the 1990’s.
In addition to being one half of Internet Mentor Dorset Limited, I’m also Director of The Hysterectomy Association – an organisation with a global reach that has only ever existed online since 1996, and which currently attracts up to 200,000 users every month. Why not visit the site at hysterectomy-association.org.uk and have a wander around to see if you can spot some of the various activities that have helped to make this site one of the most popular (for this subject!) in the world.
You can also find me on my blog at: womanontheedgeofreality.com
- Internet Mentor - Company Website
- The Hysterectomy Association - My Social Enterprise Organisation
- Woman on the Edge of Reality - My Blog
- Linda on Twitter
- Linda on LinkedIn
- Linda on Facebook
- Hysterectomy UK on Facebook - The Hysterectomy Association Facebook Page
- Hysterectomy UK on Twitter - The Hysterectomy Association on Twitter
- Hysterectomy UK on LinkedIn - The Hysterectomy Association on LinkedIn