For drug and medical device sponsors, Medpace is a global full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that delivers therapeutic and regulatory guidance, excellence in global clinical trial management, and integrated laboratory services. Medpace supports all phases of clinical trials for drug, device, and diagnostic products. Its family of integrated companies includes:
- Medpace Reference Laboratories
- Medpace Clinical Pharmacology Unit
- Medpace Bioanalytical Laboratories
- Core ECG laboratory (an official Mortara partner)
- Medpace Imaging Core Lab
In addition, Medpace Medical Device (MMD) is a wholly-owned contract research organization (CRO) exclusively dedicated to the design and conduct of medical device trials. MMD is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with teams in the US and Europe to enable global approval strategies.
- Medpace website - Medpace is a global full-service clinical research organization providing Phase I-IV core development services for drug, biologic, and device programs. Learn more about our services.