Visual Anthropology/Film or
How does audiovisual media engage with culture and development?
Passionate and skilled in pre-, postproduction and of course: shooting.
- Documentary films & Photography (2005 - ongoing),
- TV journalism (2001 - 2007),
- Feature Films (2003 - 2005).
Follow the links below for further work samples.
- Nepal (2011/12) - films for Nepal Peace Trust Fund
- film "Promoting Peace (STTP)" - work for GIZ/ STTP program (Nepal)
- film "Promoting Peace (NPTF)" - work for GIZ/ NPTF program (Nepal)
- film "Promoting Peace (zfd)" - work for GIZ/ zfd program (Nepal)
- 1st AD work - Tailor Made Dreams
- Photography/ Exhibition - Nepal: An Aid Workers Perspective
- 1st AD work - Mittendrin
- Symposium Discussant - Participatory Video - What does it mean?
- 1st AD - "Hamlet" (feature)
- 1st AD - "Freimaurer" (MDR)
- Photography published - Southasian protestculture
- Photography - (public)
- "Zeugenschaft im Film" - at GAA Conference 2013
- Radio Interview - (2014) full length: http://www.mixcloud.com/funkhausprenzlauerberg/funkhaus-prenzlauer-berg-mit-filmemacherin-melanie-langpap-natalie-ivanova-und-jenz-steiner/
- Geology Nepal - Science (fieldwork 2013)
- Status & Stigma (Peer Reviewed) - Journal of Video Ethnography