2001 New York Film Academy, L.A
Directing short films and storytelling
• Education camerawork 1994
• Worked as a camerawomen for TV channels
• Veronica, MTV Networks, SBS6
• Worked as a camerawomen for TV channels, events and extreme sport programs.
• Director of Musicvideos o.a Eric Nouhan & The spymasters, Nasty “een moment zonder jou” and many different artists. 1996
• Owner of XTRM Film Productions
• Director of many musicvideos o.a Anita Doth, 2Brothers on the Fourth floor, Deff rhymz, Postmen and many other national artists. - Directed 55 musicvideos.
• Freelance director for TV channels; KRO, AVRO. Directed news items and documentaire items.
• Multi Camera direction for different events and shows. 2002-2004
• Director at Van der Film production company 2006-2007
• Director at Artcore Film Company, Commercials : Rabobank, MTV Networks, Plan Nederland, CJP jongerenpas, Visit Zweden, Hypotheekplaza etc.
• Director at Artcore Film Company, Minibar film productions, Latchodrom and Goeroe Film productions, Commercials : Krasloten, Dong Energy, Blue Band, Sire, Maxi Cosi, GVB, ING, Telenet, Eures Europa, Hoegaarden beer, Reebok, 112 and directed a Soapserie for the NS railway.
2009 till now
Nomination en Prices
• Nominations; Best Musicvideo TMF awards; Eric Nouhan & Spymasters, Postmen- Crisis, Loyd-Elke stap, 2 Brother on the Forth Floor- Heaven is here, Deff Rhymz-Doekoe.
• Best Musicvideo , Glaze “Be all you can be” 1998
• Best Musicvideo , Postmen “renaissance” 1999
• Nomination Young Director, Postmen “Sire, Aardige mensen” 2010
• New York Festival, Gold, ING 2010
• Cannes 2010 silver media lions, ING 2010
• Productionmanager at Czar Films Amsterdam, o.a Chevrolet, Lotto, Dubbel friss, Coca Cola, etc
• Freelance Producer on commercials o.a C1000, Prodent, Mac Donalds, Uniekaas, Pickwick, etc
When I was 18 years old I started to work as a camera woman for varies TV channels. Two years later I directed my first musicvideo for Eric Nouhan & the Spymasters. This became a worldwide number one hit and after that the phone didn’t stopped ringing. A year later at the age of 21, I started my own production company XTRM Film Productions. Nine years later and 55 musicvideos later, I felt it was time for something else. I've left the stage of musicvideos behind me, and wanted to work more with actors and storytelling, which resulted in directing commercials in the Genre Comedy.
I am now represented as a Director at In case of fire, Amsterdam and at Latchodrom in Brussels.