* In his 20 yearlong career Peter Bostoen specialized in mixing human emotion, a natural flow & visual strength into a most diverse portfolio of work.
* He started out in commercials, shooting more than 200 cinema & TV commercials. He won several CCB (Creative Club Belgium) & ADCE (Art Director’s Club of Europe) awards for ‘De Vlaamse wielerklassiekers’ ‘Bru, l’eau à la bouche’ and ‘Monumentendag’.
* Thanks to his human approach he worked a lot for non-governmental institutions (Red Cross, King Boudouin Foundation, cultural communication and government messages promoting reading to kids, safety, new media).
* Aside from these commercials Peter made television reports for both commercial and state television, he made a series of documentaries about Belgian cities, participated in theatre projects and directed a play. He shot videoclips for Clouseau, Lords of Acid, Marlone and Eurosong for kids.
* Peter shot 18 episodes for the Flemish drama series ‘Wittekerke’ where he was much appreciated for his actor’s direction and dynamic film style.
* The last 10 years he specialized in corporate & institutional communication for events, management conferences and the internet. Including films for Sony, Alcatel, Inbev, Toyota, Lexus, Proximus, Coca-Cola, Eli Lilly, IBA, Chaudfontaine, LG, Microsoft and several European DG's.
* Peter feels at home with complex international briefings where his pragmatic take, analytical skills and visual flair are much appreciated.
He made pan-European & global films for the European Space Agency, Unilever, Swift, the Council of the European Union, The European Social Fund and recently ''The European Women Innovators' award 2011 (for DG Innovation) .
* Peter distinguishes himself by his thorough preparation, technical skills and fruitful cooperation with cast, crew & client, all applied to create that ‘human factor’.