The Seville Film Office is a service offered by the city council’s Seville External Promotion Association (APPES). It operates as a one stop shop, providing an extensive range of free services to help production companies plan and stage film shoots.
Services provided by the SFO
• Permit processing for shooting in public spaces, in co-ordination with the relevant municipal services (Urban Planning Office, Transport and Roads, Parks and Gardens, Public Lighting, Urban Furniture, etc)
• Information on legal processes
• Assistance with production logistics
• Advice on finding sets and locations
• Putting production companies in contact with an extensive network of professionals and services in the local audiovisual sector. See Audiovisual Directory