A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management University (SMU) is internationally recognised for its world class research and distinguished teaching. Established in 2000, SMU’s mission is to generate leading edge research with global impact and produce broad-based, creative and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy. It is known to be a pioneer in Singapore for its interactive and technologically-enabled pedagogy of seminar-style teaching in small class sizes which remains its unique hallmark.
Home to about 8,000 students, SMU comprises six schools: School of Accountancy, Lee Kong Chian School of Business, School of Economics, School of Information Systems, School of Law and School of Social Sciences, offering a wide range of bachelor’s, master’s and PhD degree programmes in business and other disciplines.
With an emphasis on generating rigorous, high impact cross-disciplinary research that addresses Asian issues of global relevance, SMU faculty collaborates with leading foreign researchers as well as partners in the business community and public sector through its research institutes and centres. Through executive education, the university provides public and customised training for working professionals in meeting the needs of the economy. Close relationships with leading universities, including The Wharton School, Carnegie Mellon, the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, allow SMU to draw on their academic and research strengths in various collaborations. The SMU city campus is a state-of-the art facility located in the heart of downtown Singapore, fostering strategic linkages with the business and wider community.
- Singapore Management University - Welcome to SMU. Visit Our Corporate Website To Discover A Different U!
- The SMU Shop - Shop Here To Discover A Different U!
- Perspectives@SMU - Subscribe To The Articles If You'd Like To Be Updated On SMU.
- SMU Undergraduate Admissions - Bachelor's Degree
- SMU Postgraduate Admissions - Master's Degree
- SMU Postgraduate Research - Doctoral Degree
- SMU Executive Development
- SMU Professional Programmes
- SMU YouTube
- SMU Linkedin - Company Page
- SMU Linkedin - University Page
- SMU FaceBook