Sharon Sayler, MBA, ACC, CEC is an international communications trainer, speaker, best-selling author and CEO of the strategic communications firm Competitive Edge Communications, a company devoted to teaching professionals around the world how to be courageous leaders using critical behavioral relationship, leadership and communication skills.
Through her workshops, courses, coaching programs, and products, Sharon’s practice is based on her association with Dr. Marshall Goldsmith and his Stakeholder Centered Coaching™ and numerous other notable long-time leadership, relationship and communication mentors.
As a published author, her latest book "What Your Body Says and How to Master the Message: Inspire, Influence, Build Trust, and Create Lasting Business Relationships" (John Wiley & Sons) has been translated into 6 languages and is used in universities around the world. The Authors Show voted Sharon one of fifty nonfiction authors you should be reading in 2011.
Learn more about how you can gain the competitive edge at SharonSayler.com
• Stakeholder Centered Coaching by Marshall Goldsmith
• Group dynamics and team development
• Relationship and rapport building skills
• Leadership non-verbal & verbal communication and presentation skills
• Mediation, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Gender, personality and business styles differences
Offices in Portland, Oregon and Miami, Florida.