Christine Anastasia Mason is a grateful Buddhist student of the venerable Khenchen Tsewang Gyatso Rinpoche. She also serves as an American-Sign-Language/English interpreter, and a painter. May these activities be conducted for and dedicated to the benefit of all beings.
- PalyulOhio.org - Palyul Changchub Dargyeling Ohio is a Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhist temple in the Nyingma tradition dedicated to preserving the Palyul lineage. In Tibet this lineage is known as the Lineage of Accomplishment.
- HeardWhatsUp.com - The HeArd is a body of professional sign language interpreters who serve the aim of including Deaf and hard-of-hearing theater-goers in the public performing arts audience of Northeast Ohio. We post scheduled performances, a calendar of events, and archive
- The Know How It Grows Project - Know How It Grows is a grassroots consumer project founded in northeast Ohio. It began as a reaction to deceptive labeling in the packaging of animal products. Our aim is "Conscientiousness and Compassion in Our Consuming".
- christineanastasiamason.com - Christine Anastasia Mason, painter
- melissa's sign class - Melissa's sign class is a special project in which Melissa co-teaches an American Sign Language class to her peers in school. We are making a bilingual-cultural world!