1. Curly Steve and The Cornwall Laughter Club presents The Newquay Christmas Laughter Yoga Session

    02:50

    from Paul Terry / Added

    32 Plays / / 0 Comments

    The benefits of Laughter are incredible. Think about it: Laughter makes us feel good. Only 25% of time spent laughing is down to jokes or comedy, the other 75% happens when we’re feeling nervous,…

    + More details
    • Laughter Yoga - The Cornwall Laughter Club - At The Eden Project

      07:01

      from Paul Terry / Added

      271 Plays / / 0 Comments

      What is Laughter Yoga? An explanation of laughter yoga filmed at the Eden Project in Cornwall http://www.edenproject.com with Steve Patterson from Peak Awareness http://www.peakawareness.co.uk and…

      + More details

      What are Tags?

      Tags

      Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."