1. Every day.

    01:20

    from Paula Socarrás / Added

    16 Plays / / 0 Comments

    + More details
    • Chapter 2: Marilyn and N°5 - Inside CHANEL

      02:32

      from CHANEL / Added

      38.3K Plays / / 7 Comments

      To the question "What do you wear to bed?" Marilyn responded, "CHANEL N°5." What inspired Marilyn's world-famous reply? Discover the answer in Chapter 2 of Inside CHANEL, with the new film titled…

      + More details
      • Chapter 1: CHANEL N°5 - For the first time - Inside CHANEL

        04:18

        from CHANEL / Added

        13.4K Plays / / 11 Comments

        For the first time, CHANEL tells its story online at http://Inside-Chanel.com Chapter 1: the legend of N°5. Journey back in time through the CHANEL archives into the heart of this magical perfume,…

        + More details
        • Wonder Wheel- "young"

          02:20

          from mr. vnr video / Added

          83 Plays / / 0 Comments

          directed by stefan frederic walz via VNR MEDIA USA ® 2008 This track can be found on Wonder Wheel's album Q and A (Young Crimes) more info at: http://mywonderwheel.blogspot.com/

          + More details
          • Number 5

            08:30

            from MotionBlurr / Added

            139 Plays / / 0 Comments

            An Experimental Short by Cigarette Burn Studios. In which each short is 1 second shorter than the last starting with 30 seconds. Starring Toby Rinkoff as Number 6. Screenplay by Thomas Meehan Directed…

            + More details
            • Adobe "5"

              00:08

              from Coherent Images / Added

              141 Plays / / 0 Comments

              Sample for digital 3D animation.

              + More details
              • The Daily Update: Monday, Nov 29

                09:10

                from SMU-TV / Added

                76 Plays / / 0 Comments

                After black Friday comes cyber Monday and we have all the details, conflict between North and South Korea continues, and the makers of Fiji water call it quits.

                + More details
                • mcdonalds hates you

                  01:13

                  from K MO SMITH / Added

                  12 Plays / / 0 Comments

                  The body only uses 20% of the protien from food...leaving 80% unused...your local fast food joint came up with a plan to get that extra 80%...RE-EAT THAT SHIT...YES I DO MEAN SHIT!!!...re-eating a…

                  + More details
                  • Chanel No 5 Commercial Montage

                    01:33

                    from Young Identity / Added

                    499 Plays / / 0 Comments

                    I produced the music / sound for this Chanel N°5 (Number Five) commercial retrospective that was presented to Nicole Kidman when she came on as the new brand ambassador / spokeswoman. Nicole Kidman…

                    + More details
                    • Number 5

                      00:50

                      from steve crowley / Added

                      20 Plays / / 0 Comments

                      + More details

                      What are Tags?

                      Tags

                      Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."