1. I/Opener to the Big I/O - Oleg Zhurakousky

    53:29

    from JavaZone / Added

    16 Plays / / 0 Comments

    There are many mechanisms for storing and processing a collection of data sets so large and complex that we collectively refer to it as Big Data. Using live demos and code we'll show you how simple…

    + More details
    • Go Beyond "Debug": Wire Tap your App for Knowledge with Hadoop

      47:31

      from Øredev Conference / Added

      44 Plays / / 0 Comments

      Today, application developers devote roughly 80% of their code to persisting roughly 20% of the total data flowing through the applications. The other 80% of the data is "Event Data" that can no longer…

      + More details
      • High Speed Continuous & Reliable Data Ingest into Hadoop

        01:03:46

        from JavaZone / Added

        291 Plays / / 0 Comments

        10M events per second into HDFS, Under a sec query per 20GB of HDFS data. . . All of this and more will be demonstrated live during this talk This talk will explore the area of real-time data ingest…

        + More details
        • Enterprise Integration and Batch Processing on Cloud Foundry

          01:00:50

          from JavaZone / Added

          241 Plays / / 0 Comments

          Cloud Foundry, the open source PaaS from VMware, and cloud in general, to some extent, provides today's developers with unique opportunities:scale! Unlimited scale! In this talk, Spring Integration…

          + More details

          What are Tags?

          Tags

          Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."