1. I LOVE HOUSE 2014

    00:42

    from reckless / Added

    41 Plays / / 0 Comments

    LED Screens und Projektionen kombiniert auf 7 Elementen. recklesscollective.com

    + More details
    • Kelly Iverson Trucking

      03:38

      from The Safety Team / Added

      Drivers on a daily basis are taking chances in the gorge between Tennessee And North Carolina in a twisting and turning gorge. Speed limits and lane restrictions have been set in order to keep truckers…

      + More details
      • Averitt

        06:03

        from The Safety Team / Added

        This company has been notified numerous times in the past in regards to their drivers driving recklessly and still the problem persists. This is not the company that's doing this. This…

        + More details
        • New Prime Inc.

          10:16

          from The Safety Team / Added

          We are labeling this incident as deliberate. The reason for this is that after the member passes this Prime driver she passes the member, but before she completely passes she stops to examine the…

          + More details
          • Wiebe

            03:55

            from The Safety Team / Added

            This Canadian based company's drivers get all of their citations from Indiana and Kentucky. This driver readily displays that he does not think about the consequences of his actions when he drives.…

            + More details
            • Dumb Things Car Drivers Do

              00:57

              from The Safety Team / Added

              When traveling on an Interstate and your exit is coming up the most safe and logical thing to do is to make sure your are in the proper lane for your exit. Doing this will ensure that you will not…

              + More details
              • Stupid Things Car Drivers Do

                00:56

                from The Safety Team / Added

                When entering onto Intestate one must yield right of ay to traffic already on the interstate if one cannot merge onto the Interstate one must stop on the ramp until it is clear to merge and not drive…

                + More details
                • Stupid Things Car Drivers Do

                  00:51

                  from The Safety Team / Added

                  Both cars in the left lane were driven by females and they are from Ontario.

                  + More details
                  • Transpro

                    07:10

                    from The Safety Team / Added

                    In this video the driver featured was following too close besides the fact he was speeding. The members always do the speed limit 95% of the time. The other 5% they just keep up with traffic when…

                    + More details
                    • 2BlackGeeks : Reckless E01

                      37:51

                      from 2BlackGeeks / Added

                      34 Plays / / 0 Comments

                      1. In honor of Reckless I'm wearing a purple bra ... 2. Mistresses has more steam than Reckless. The steam is still being setup 3. The ONLY reason we're watching Reckless

                      + More details

                      What are Tags?

                      Tags

                      Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."