ThinkFoodGroup, founded by award-winning chef José Andrés and his partner Rob Wilder, is the creative team responsible for renowned dining concepts in Washington, DC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami and Puerto Rico. These include minibar by José Andrés, Zaytinya, Oyamel, Jaleo and China Poblano at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, The Bazaar by José Andrés at the SLS Hotel Beverly Hills and South Beach, and Mi Casa at Dorado Beach, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve in Puerto Rico. ThinkFoodGroup oversees all of the creative and educational efforts for José Andrés, an internationally recognized culinary innovator, passionate advocate for food and hunger issues, author, educator, and television personality. He has been named to Time’s “100” Most Influential list and awarded “Outstanding Chef” by the James Beard Foundation. Often considered the unofficial ambassador of Spain, he is Dean of Spanish Studies at the International Culinary Center and has recently launched his own line of artisanal products, José Andrés Foods. He is host and executive producer of the culinary series Made in Spain. His cookbooks include Made in Spain: Spanish Dishes for the American Kitchen and Tapas: A Taste of Spain in America. He is the founder of World Central Kitchen and culinary ambassador to the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves. Andres is aslo chairman of LA Kitchen and chairman emeritus of DC Central Kitchen. He teaches at Harvard and George Washington University. For more information, visit thinkfoodgroup.com.
- Jaleo - A different side of Spain. Tapas by José Andrés
- Zaytinya - Innovative Greek, Turkish and Lebanese cuisine in Washington DC by José Andrés.
- China Poblano - A cultural fusion of Chinese and Mexican. Noodles & Tacos by José Andrés.
- Oyamel - José Andrés and Oyamel combines Mexico’s rich regional diversity with the modern urban atmosphere of Mexico City in Washington DC.
- The Bazaar - A vibrant mix of sophisticated cuisine and playful lounge spaces where dining transcends into fête extraordinaire, The Bazaar invites you to explore a collection of magical dining experiences, entwined in a modern-day, European-inspired indoor piazza.
- Mi Casa by José Andrés - Inspired by the storied past of the property’s original plantation home, Su Casa at Dorado Beach, José Andrés introduces Mi Casa. Enjoy a relaxed, luxurious setting, where traditional flavors are transformed by modern presentations.