At TOG we bring together the best of Japanese artisan knifemaking and European design and innovation to create the ultimate kitchen knife for professionals and enthusiasts.
TOG blades are forged in Seki City, the Samurai sword capital of Japan. Like the swords that have been made there for 800 years, TOG blades are layered and hardened to give an unparalleled combination of sharpness and strength.
The design also uses innovative materials like Kebony and copper and high tech processes like laser-etching.
• Roll-forged, 21-layer blade so sharp it will take your breath away.
• Stays sharp due to Acuto 440 high carbon Japanese steel cutting edge hardened to HRC 58-60.
• Antimicrobial copper layers give TOG blades their distinctive stripes.
• Full tang, bolstered, 3-rivet handle for durability and balance.
• Kebony Maple handle, a sustainable and highly durable alternative to tropical hardwoods.
• Handle sculpted to provide excellent grip and control. • Laser-etched handle and blade.